On June 8th I celebrated my 31st birthday. On this momentous occasion I thought about how abundantly blessed I am. This little list came out of that:
31 Reasons I Love Life
1) It’s an adventure every day.
2) Family.
3) Lunches out- Mellow Mushroom, Pepito’s, Newk’s, Surin.
4) The sunrise on a cool morning at the beach.
5) The face my son, Elijah, makes when he stretches.
6) Friends that sharpen, challenge, and encourage me.
7) Knowing Whose I am and knowing my purpose here.
8) Getting to eat cake all day on my birthday.
9) Dates with my husband.
10) The crabcake and avocado sandwich from Amsterdam Café. Need I say more?
11) Shopping at the Summit with my mom.
12) Seeing someone understand the gospel for the first time, and knowing that their life will be forever changed.
13) Morning devotion with David, Elijah, and Oswald Chambers.
14) Dogs that show unconditional love.
15) Knowing that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and that the Lord is sanctifying me daily.
16) Getting to honk my horn at everybody as I drive through the streets of China.
17) The Marriott Ilihani hotel in Oahu, Hawaii…room 1509- AMAZING!
18) Everything my nephew, Alexander, says- he is just too cute!
19) Looking up at the stars and realizing that the sky never ends.
20) Watching classics like You’ve Got Mail, While You Were Sleeping, and Runaway Bride over and over and over again.
21) Getting my toenails done by all those sweet Vietnamese ladies.
22) Chocolate mousse.
23) Walking around my house after it has just been cleaned- there’s just nothing like a clean house.
24) Listening to Gigi talk to Baby Elijah in her “puppy dog” voice.
25) The sound of milk frothing.
26) Strolling up and down the aisles of the Fresh Market just taking it all in.
27) Receiving gifts- especially those in Williams-Sonoma boxesJ.
28) A full day to bake, bake, bake.
29) Any and every kitchen gadget.
30) The joys of marriage and motherhood- it gets better every day.
31) Making every moment count and desiring that everything I do be an investment unto the glory of God.
1) It’s an adventure every day.
2) Family.
3) Lunches out- Mellow Mushroom, Pepito’s, Newk’s, Surin.
4) The sunrise on a cool morning at the beach.
5) The face my son, Elijah, makes when he stretches.
6) Friends that sharpen, challenge, and encourage me.
7) Knowing Whose I am and knowing my purpose here.
8) Getting to eat cake all day on my birthday.
9) Dates with my husband.
10) The crabcake and avocado sandwich from Amsterdam Café. Need I say more?
11) Shopping at the Summit with my mom.
12) Seeing someone understand the gospel for the first time, and knowing that their life will be forever changed.
13) Morning devotion with David, Elijah, and Oswald Chambers.
14) Dogs that show unconditional love.
15) Knowing that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and that the Lord is sanctifying me daily.
16) Getting to honk my horn at everybody as I drive through the streets of China.
17) The Marriott Ilihani hotel in Oahu, Hawaii…room 1509- AMAZING!
18) Everything my nephew, Alexander, says- he is just too cute!
19) Looking up at the stars and realizing that the sky never ends.
20) Watching classics like You’ve Got Mail, While You Were Sleeping, and Runaway Bride over and over and over again.
21) Getting my toenails done by all those sweet Vietnamese ladies.
22) Chocolate mousse.
23) Walking around my house after it has just been cleaned- there’s just nothing like a clean house.
24) Listening to Gigi talk to Baby Elijah in her “puppy dog” voice.
25) The sound of milk frothing.
26) Strolling up and down the aisles of the Fresh Market just taking it all in.
27) Receiving gifts- especially those in Williams-Sonoma boxesJ.
28) A full day to bake, bake, bake.
29) Any and every kitchen gadget.
30) The joys of marriage and motherhood- it gets better every day.
31) Making every moment count and desiring that everything I do be an investment unto the glory of God.
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day with your family. Great pictures of you and your little man.
ReplyDelete