At the end of the day, when all is said and done, what is it that I want my life to have been about?
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Touchdown China! - Elijah in his new crib
We arrived back at our home in China about a week ago, and we have had many adventures already. Elijah has been quite the trooper as he has adapted to a new time zone, a new language, a new culture, a new home, and even a new bed. All of our Chinese friends and neighbors say that he is such a content baby. Well, I guess they just haven't seen him during his fussy time of the day! But when he is in his crib staring up at his mobile (thanks Nana and Papa!) he is just as content as he can be- so content in fact, that at just 12 weeks old Elijah is already sleeping 11 hours. What a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW...I am impressed. Hopefully the extra sleep it provides you all is just what you need.
ReplyDeleteGlad to know that you are back at your home and that travels went well.
Hugs, Gi
PS anything specific you prayed so I can pray it also for this little one we have coming in Oct? hehe :)
We did do a lot of praying for this little one, and we tried to keep him on a good routine even when it was a litle difficult for him. He has been such a blessing.
ReplyDelete