Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nana comes to China for a visit!

In November, Nana came to China to spend a couple of weeks with us. Her visit was such a blessing to us and especially to Elijah who loved her so much.

Nana brought lots of new toys for Elijah to play with including a sweet nursery rhyme bear. I have to admit that at first I wasn't sure what Elijah would think of it, but alas, he loved it, (and David and I have grown to love the entertainment the bear provides)!




Nana and Elijah had such a wonderful time together!

















Everyone gets a little silly when it's time to play with Elijah, especially Nanas.

When I was growing up, one of my favorite books was The Monster at the End of this Book. Nana was so sweet to bring the board book version of this book to Elijah, and even got a chance to read it to him before bed one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment