So a long while back, we bought a new washing machine, and the box was just the perfect size to make a little house for the kids. So when David's parents came for a visit, they made a cute house equipped with two windows, a door, and a hole in the roof for Elijah to poke his head out of.
The kids loved it! Then recently we decided to cover it with some white paper and let the kids color all over it, and they had the best time ever. They both love the house, and if I can't find either of them, I know exactly where to look. AG often drags her little kitchen in there, and Elijah drags just about everything else in there (I think my pilates mat is in there as I type this)! I love how much fun they (and we) have had with this box house!
No comments:
Post a Comment