This past week, we had to lower Elijah's crib down to the lowest rung since he was attempting to climb out of it, and is definitely capable of doing so. So in doing that, I lost the last little bit of under-the-crib storage space I had, and had to come up with a new solution. I had brought a little infant-care cart from the States, and decided to put it together to store the extra things. Then came the dilemna of where to place the cart so we shuffled some things around a bit, and ended up moving the little toy trunk in front of the window. In no time at all, Elijah had climbed on the little trunk and proceded to read a book. It reminded me so much of pictures I have of myself when I was a little girl- sitting and reading all by myself. So sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment