I love to hear about all the cute things little children say. It is really fun to get a sneak peak into thier little minds and to wonder what they are really thinking. Here are a few of the things Elijah is saying that are just so funny:
* When asked what song he wants to sing during our nightly worship time he declares, "Jesus McDonald". I'm going to go out on a limb here and translate that to "Jesus Messiah" instead.
* When we were in the market the other day, Elijah saw some tractors, and of course said, "tractor." I said, "yes, honey that is a tractor" to which he responded, "pet it". For the record, we have reminded him over and over that you can only pet animals, but he still gets confused and wants to pet many things including buses, bikes, and the moon.
* Yesterday I was playing cars with Elijah in our living room, and all of the sudden he got up and went to open the front door. When I asked him where he was going, he turned to me and said "Mal-Mart" (Wal-Mart). Of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment