I wanted to do something special for the kids here this year to celebrate the Fall season that brings us amazing weather- cool and sunny, amazing food, and lots of fun game and craft ideas. So another mom and I worked together to host a Fall Festival for all the young children. We did face painting, took family pictures, did leaf rubbing and leaf stamping, ate snacks, and played games! One little boy exclaimed, "This is the best Fall I've ever had!". Another boy remarked, "I loved stamping my goody bag with painted leaves!" All the kids had favorite memories from the day, but one thing was for sure, they all had a blast!
 |
Elijah dressed up as a railroad conductor. I wanted
him to dress up in the doctor outfit, but in the end, he
insisted on the conductor costume because it had a hat!
I think he made a great choice. He looked so cute in this
little outfit which came equipped with a walkie-talkie
and a whistle! |
 |
| Stamping his goody bag with painted leaves. |
 |
Doing his leaf rubbing.
He actually did a pretty good job with this craft. |
 |
| Daddy helped Elijah do the "pumpkin push" race. |
 |
| All the kids loved chasing after each others tails! |
 |
Walking around the cirlce, tapping heads in a
friendly game of "apple, apple, pumpkin". |
No comments:
Post a Comment