Monday, October 24, 2011

Auburn Grace is 4 Months Old!


She is the sweetest things since chocolate pie, and she is adorable as a cuddly little panda bear- that's our little Auburn Grace.  My how she has grown!  Some of her nicknames: Sweet Thing, Babycakes, Sweet Girl.  She loves to smile, coo, and play in the bathtub (after months of hating it!).  She loves to watch Elijah play, and smiles at us whenever we look at her.  She sleeps well, eats well, and still spits up after just about every meal.  She has the roundest little tummy and the most petite little feet.  She is beautiful in so many ways, and she is a joy to have in our lives. Weight- 14 lbs 6 oz   Height- 25.5 inches

























My dearest Auburn Grace,
   Words cannot describe how much I love you and how much of a blessing you are in my life.  Your smile brings joy to my heart, your sweet face melts my heart, and your very being tells me that we serve a loving and good God.  I am so proud of you and so thankful you are my daughter.  I cannot wait for the days when we will have long, late night talks, share desserts while laughing out loud, and of course have shop 'til you drop shopping trips.  Until then, I'll keep snuggling you, cuddling you, and loving on you as much as possible.  I love you so very much.
                                                                                                     Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment