Monday, October 29, 2012

Pretty Girl AG

It has been forever since I have entered the blogging world as a writer.  I have kept up with others' blogs, but I got so behind with filing all our new pictures on my computer, and then our power was out for 3 days, and then our internet was out for two more days after that (no, superstorm Sandy did not attack us), and I just got completely discouraged.  But I have been thinking of so many things recently that would be fun to post, and now that we have electricity and internet and have rejoined the 21st centurey I am going to do a little catch up and new post frenzy over the next couple of weeks (I hope)... so let's get started.

I have been wanting to post pictures of AG so much lately because she is just changing so fast, and I don't want to forget a moment of her life.  I just told David today that this is quite possibly the absolute cutest stage she will ever go through: she can walk and it is just the cutest little walk ever; she can talk (but not talk back); she loves to read books and play with us; and best of all she loves to snuggle with us. 

Her favorite words to say are "no", "ferfly" (butterfly), "goggie" (doggie), "wadee" (water), "wavee" (lovely), "sox ah" (socks off) and of course her all-time favorite word which she says no less than 500 times each day... "mommie".

Her favorite activities are reading books with us, playing outside, and riding toys.

She is super mischevious and always gives us a cute little smile when we catch her in the act.  She loves to go into the school room and get into all the school supplies.  She pulls out all kinds of things from our cabinets.  And EVERYTHING goes into her mouth... STILL!

She is a ham and laughs at herself all the time.  She can blab on and on forever without stopping (definitely the girl in her).  She loves cute things and definitely has a huge attachement to her lovey. 

She is still a momma's girl and will not let anyone else do most things with her.  She reminds us in looks of her cousin Kylie and in personality of her mommy.  She is definitely the baby in our family and gets away with so much more than Elijah does or ever did. 

She is still a complete joy and a huge blessing in our lives!




 
 

 



 










No comments:

Post a Comment