Monday, March 4, 2013

Mini Photo Shoot

For any of you who have little ones or have every had little ones, you definitely know how difficult it can be to get a great shot of them; but it was such a beautiful afternoon, and the kids were wearing complimenting colors, and they were not filthy yet, so I decided to give it a go.  Each of them did smile for many of the pictures, however getting both of them to look directly into the camera and smile at the same time proved to be quite the challenge.
 
They both said "cheese" every single time, but they were often saying it while looking off into the distance, poking the other one, or trying to get down!
 
They did some really sweet kisses, but due to the speed of the camera I could never get them at the right moment (note to self- bring big SLR to every photo opportunity!). 
 
In the end, I did get some fun ones, some sweet ones, and some super cute ones too!  Enjoy!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment