When I was talking to my mom recently I realized that I have gotten so very far behind on blogging, and that I really wanted to back-blog a bit just to document some of the significant events in our lives over the past 6 months or so- Nana coming to visit, Thanksgiving, Gigi and Pops coming to visit, Christmas- it's crazy how much I have missed.
Even though it is definitely going to take me a while to get caught up, I promised Nana and Papa that I would post about Elijah's favorite riding toy to date- the "Beemer Bike". We call it the "Beemer Bike" becuase it has a "BMW" logo on it, and because Elijah says it is a racing bike (be sure to watch the videos below to see one our infamous races together).
These videos were taken the first day he started riding the bike. It took him a little while to get the hang of the handlebar brakes, but now he can zip around everywhere carrying Auburn Grace in tow. He asks to ride his bike every single day and he never gets tired of it. He loves carrying all kinds of things in his basket, and he loves to ride like the wind (Don't worry grandparents. He does have a super cool helmet that matches his bike that he rides with.)
Definitely. All. Boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment