I have always had this idea that I wanted Elijah to be a well-rounded person. For me this meant that I did not want him to be a sports junkee but rather to enjoy lots of activities including cooking, hiking, biking, etc. So I took this to kind of an extreme and decided I would not let him wear anything that had any sports logos on it or resembled anything of any sport at all- silly I know! But then someone gave us the cutest little sleeper outfit that looks just like a little baseball uniform.
The sleeper says "Daddy's Little All Star" and the logo on it says "Property of Mommy." I hesitated to let him wear it, but finally gave in. And I must say, Elijah certainly does make a handsome little baseball player. So I am over the whole anti-sports thing now. I do hope that Elijah will enjoy a variety of things in life, but I am happy for him to do whatever Father has created him for. So here's to my little baseball player. You are definitely our little All Star!
No comments:
Post a Comment