In the mornings I like to do "singing time" with Elijah. I usually choose a Praise Baby cd to play, and then I lay on the floor with him or hold him in my lap and sing to him. One day I put the cd in, and it turned out to be a dvd instead. Elijah immediately began watching the shapes, colors, and babies intently while listening to the music. I was shocked to see how much he enjoyed the video at such a young age. This evening, while I was preparing dinner, we let Elijah watch a few minutes of the video just for fun. David thought it was so cute how Elijah just sat so calmly staring up at the TV. He said all Elijah needed was a Coke and some popcorn!
13 seconds is not enough time for Gigi to enjoy her grandson. Of course, as far as that goes, neither is 31 seconds. Try making me a movie!
ReplyDelete