Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just the Boys!



Last weekend, I went out of town for a weekend getaway with a dear friend of mine for some good time in the Word, Western food (that I did not have to cook or clean up), and just some down time with a good friend. David promised that he could handle the taking care of Elijah for the weekend so with a stockpile of meals in the fridge for my two boys, I headed out of town.

It was a great weekend for me and for David and Elijah. They had lots of male bonding time and did lots of fun activities. David took Elijah on a little hike in the Ergo carrier, went to the park with friends to look at the solar eclipse (don't worry they didn't look directly at it), and wrestled around the living room.

When I returned home the house was in order and both boys looked as if they had had a wonderful time together. I told David that he better be careful because if he does this great of a job taking care of home and family, I may have to have little getaways more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment