Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What An Arm!

It is really amazing how quickly Elijah is developing these days. It seems like for such a long time I would sit with him trying to have learning time to teach him all kinds of things, and he really wasn't interested and didn't really seem to pick anything up. Now it is just the opposite. He catches on to everything so quickly wants to try everything for himself.

So months ago, I tried to get Elijah to roll the ball back and forth with me. He would just give me an unemotional expression and start playing with something else. Well, the other day, I was playing with him, and I gave him the ball and told him to throw it, and he did!

Tonight we were playing after dinner, and we were able to catch this new talent on video.


Elijah's first attempt- oh well, we'll try again.


And finally he throws it to me!

1 comment:

  1. Now all you need to do is teach him form and he'll be ready for the world series!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete