We and some other friends here hosted a 5K fun run for the foreigners (that's what we call any of us not from China) on Saturday morning. We had a blast, and even Elijah got to participate. David pushed the stroller and ran the entire way (he has really become an incredible runner). I ran with a friend, and we ran half way and then ran/walked the rest (this is pretty good for me as I am mostly an indoor exerciser). David and Elijah made it to the finish line in about 30 minutes, and I rolled in about 10 minutes later. It was a great way to spend time with friends and to get some really great exercise.
Wonderful! Wonderful! I can't wait to get back out with the kiddos and run with Justin. Just looking at your photo makes me want to start...sorta...I am not looking forward to those first two weeks of getting back into the "running" shape!
ReplyDeleteYou all look great!