At the end of the day, when all is said and done, what is it that I want my life to have been about?
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Auburn Grace is 5 Months Old!
Auburn Grace is growing up so fast! I can hardly believe 5 whole months have passed since she came into our lives. At 5 months she weighed 15 pounds 10 ounces, and was 26.5 inches long! She is quite vocal, both when she is happy and when she is mad. She can roll over both ways, but she gets a little lazy sometimes and gets stuck on her tummy which makes her really upset. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are baby blue. She loves her mommy and daddy and is absolutely gaga for Elijah.
My dearest Auburn Grace,
I am so thankful for the past 5 months of your life. You have stretched me in ways that I could never have imagined, and you have given me joy beyond belief. I am so blessed to be your mommy, and I look so forward to all the times we will share over the years. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment