Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Little People Nativity

So last year some dear friends from a club in the States sent Elijah the most precious Little People Nativity set.  Since he was a little young for it then, we waited until this year to set it out for him.  I set it up on his nightstand in his room, and when he went in to see it, he was super excited!  I showed him who all the figures were, and we even got out our Christmas in the Manger book so he could understand the meanings behind all the characters. 

He plays with this set EVERY SINGLE DAY, and I am always picking up Little People nativity figures everywhere.  He sets them up in various places throughout the house, and has them doing various activities (riding helicopters, swimming in the bath, etc.).  So I thought it was so cute when I walked in his room, and he had set up all the little figures surrounding baby Jesus.  When I asked him what they were doing, he said, "worshipping Jesus".  Of course!  (Notice that the little snowglobe men joined in on the worship too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment