At the end of the day, when all is said and done, what is it that I want my life to have been about?
Friday, August 19, 2011
Our First Family of Four Village Trip
This past week we decided to brave the chaos and make our first village trip as a family of four. I am so thankful that we did this, as it was such an amazing time with our new friends. Elijah had such fun running around, getting dirty, and playing with his little friend. He loved all of the family members, and especially loved the father who he called "ye ye".
Time with this sweet girl was so special to me. I had met her two years ago and been able to share some of the most important things of my life with her. Now she is a dear sister, and I am rejoicing! She was so sweet to sit and talk with me while I nursed Auburn Grace. It was really so refreshing to have a deep conversation with her about deep things. I am so thankful for this opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment