Silence- The very definition of this blog over the past couple of months. The reason why will be evident from my next post, but let me just say that it has been a whirlwind. I am actually thankful for the break from blogging, but honestly even more thankful for the chance to start posting again. Blogging seems like such an insignificant thing sometimes, but really it is a step toward "normalcy" in my life again. Little by little I have picked things back up and am feeling more and more like a whole person again.
Lots of emotions can be used to describe the past two months: anxiety, excitement, love, overwhelmed, fatigue, dependent on the Lord, trying things in my own strength, filled with hope, despairing, wonder and amazement, exhaustion, weariness, thankful, undeserving. I know those emotions are all valid and real, and yet I know in Whom I believe, and He is absolutely faithful through all of these things!
No comments:
Post a Comment