I can still hardly believe my little baby just turned 10 months old. She is still the most precious thing on the planet and has a smile that will melt your heart. She is doing all kinds of cute things like "talking" (mama, nana, baba, and I think I even heard her say "lijah" the other day), crawling (better late than never), pulling up, clapping, walking with lots of help, and even kicking the ball (such a cute video on this below). She has quite the temper and is very demonstrative about her feelings. She eats anything and everything you put in front of her solid food wise, but she is borderline weaning herself as she just doesn't want to sit still long enough to nurse.
Auburn Grace loves to watch Elijah and play with everything he has. Her favorite books right now are touch and feel ones, and her favorite toy is the riding choo choo train (is there any kid in this world who doesn't love that train?!). She still has a preference for mommy, but I think her Papa is a close 2nd. What a blessing and a joy little Auburn Grace is to us!
Lord we thank you for 10 amazing months with Auburn Grace. We thank you for the ways you have used her to sharpen us and to soften us. We look forward to all the ways you will work in and through her life!
No comments:
Post a Comment