Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Often Think About...

...when I look at Auburn Grace, I think about how blessed I am to have her, and how different, maybe even a little bit sad, my life would be without her in it.  I think about her sweet smile and her cute sounds.  I think about how soft her face is and how much she loves to cuddle.  I think about how she loves to play and chew on things and how her bright eyes just make your heart melt. 

And the greatest thing about Auburn Grace is that God planned her for us.  He chose her for our family, and He did it through a miscarriage.  Losing a baby is definitely one of the most grievous times a woman can go through, but I often think about how gracious God was to take one life from me and to give another life in Auburn Grace.  In His sovereignty and of His pleasing He did that for His glory.  I really can't imagine our lives without her in it, and even though it was a different journey to her life than I would have planned, God was at work all along. 


Thank you Lord for Your amazing plan for our lives.  Thank you that we can trust you in all things.  And thank you for precious Auburn Grace- she is such a gift of grace to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment